Lyman Taper Crimp Die 45 S&W Schofield, 45 ACP, 45 Colt (Long Colt) , 45 Magnum, 454 Casull
- Lyman Taper Crimp Die 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 445... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Plano Ammo Box 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 45 Colt... $2.29 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- Command Arms Extended Ambidextrous Magazine Release AK-47,... $13.49 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer 3-Way Cutter 22 Caliber... $49.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Vise with 3 Wood Bushings... $69.99 Available
- HSM Custom Bullets 45 ACP (451 Diameter) 230 Grain Plated... $80.99 Available
- Redding Carbide 3-Die Set 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim... $78.99 Available
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $2.09 Available
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 34 Caliber... $3.33 Available
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 36 Caliber... $5.29 Available
- RCBS Cowboy Carbide 3-Die Set 45 S&W Schofield, 45 Colt (Long... $63.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.