Duke #110 BT Body Trap Steel Silver
- Duke #1-1/2 CS Coil Spring Trap Steel Silver... $7.99 Available
- Duke #11 LS Long Spring Trap Steel Silver... $7.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $1.99 Available
- Duke #3 CS Coil Spring Trap Steel Silver... $11.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain XTP... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul XTM Enhanced Modular Full Profile Picatinny Rail Cover... $7.55 Select Options
- Knight & Hale Squirrel Call... $14.29 Available
- Bianchi 5BH Thumbsnap Holster S&W K, L-Frame 4" Barrel Leather... $51.99 Select Options
- ERGO Tactical Deluxe Sure Grip Pistol Grip AR-15 Ovemolded... $32.56 Select Options
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA T-Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Trap Type: Body Trap
- Size: #110 BT
- Jaw Spread: 4.5"
- Target Animal: Mink, Muskrat, Weasel
- Material: Steel
Shipping Weight: 0.780 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.