Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Hard Cast Keith Box of 20
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore Heavy ammunition is loaded to be some of the most powerful and highest quality ammunition available in . Buffalo Bore Premium Heavy ammunitions is considered safe to use in any 38 Special chambered firearm that is in normal operating condition. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 38 Special Ammunition:
This load was designed for those who need a deep penetrating 357 mag. or 38 SPL load to be fired from lightweight alloy 357's and any 38 SPL revolver. Lightweight alloy 357's develop multiple problems when firing our 180gr. 357 mag. hard cast turbo charged ammo or any make of full power 357 ammo. Yet many folks want a deep penetrating outdoor type of load for their lightweight pocket 357's, so here it is. This load utilizes a hard flat nosed bullet, at sufficient velocity, even from 2 inch barrels, to fully penetrate. This load is safe to shoot in all 38SPL and 357 magnum firearms of modern design that are in normal operating condition. In the super lightweight alloy revolvers (around 11-12 oz.) the bullet will not jump crimp under recoil provided you do not subject an unfired round to more than 5 or 6 firings. In all steel guns, even short barreled ones, crimp jump is not an issue as the all steel snub nosed revolvers are much heavier than the alloy versions.
This load utilizes a flash retardant powder that will not blind the shooter in low light conditions. This bullet is hard cast and properly lubed and as such will not substantially lead your barrel. You should find no degradation of accuracy when firing many cylinders full of this ammo without cleaning. We never use extra long laboratory barrels to produce our advertised velocities, which we feel is dishonest to the customer as those extra long barrels produce extra high velocities, which you cannot duplicate with stock revolvers in the real world. Instead, we use stock firearms and you can see the velocity results below.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $13.99
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $34.99 View More Options
- NRA Official Pistol Targets B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 40 S&W... $7.69 View More Options
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol ... $15.49 View More Options
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB)... $4.09 - $25.49 View More Options
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil Aerosol... $4.89 - $7.29 View More Options
- Hoppe's #9 Bench Rest Gun Oil with Weatherguard 2-1/4 oz... $3.59
- Fiocchi High Velocity Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Aero... $9.79 - $82.99 View More Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose... $23.99
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 38 Special 130 Grain Full... $21.99
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 45 Caliber 10... $2.39
- Tipton Shooter's Swabs ... $11.29 - $18.99 View More Options
- Hoppe's #9 Wax Treated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $3.09
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter Glock 19, 23 Magazine to fit Glock 26,... $12.99
- Sentry Solutions Tuf-Cloth Rust Preventative and Lubricant Gun... $7.29
- Shooter's Choice Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz Liquid... $10.79
- Remington Rem Action Gun Cleaner-Degreaser 10-1/2 oz Aerosol... $7.09
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 200 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $27.99