Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Hard Cast Keith Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 40 S&W 5... $7.69 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 38 Caliber, 9mm... $12.99 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil Aerosol... $4.89 - $7.29 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Lead... $25.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 158 Grain Lead... $25.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Wadcutter... $25.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $26.99 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Sniper Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Polymer... $27.99 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $26.34 Available
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" 5/8 oz Rifled... $5.09 Available
- Lapua Ammunition 308 Winchester 170 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $41.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 38 S&W 145 Grain Lead Round Nose Box... $22.99 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" #3 Buckshot 20... $5.39 Available
- Pachmayr Compac Grips S&W J-Frame Round Butt Rubber Black... $24.99 Available
- Remington Game Load Ammunition 16 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz #6 Shot... $8.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Doubletap Ammunition 38 Special +P 125 Grain Semi-Jacketed... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 225... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Doubletap Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 320 Grain Wide Flat... $25.99 - $58.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore Heavy ammunition is loaded to be some of the most powerful and highest quality ammunition available in . Buffalo Bore Premium Heavy ammunitions is considered safe to use in any 38 Special chambered firearm that is in normal operating condition. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 38 Special Ammunition:
This load was designed for those who need a deep penetrating 357 mag. or 38 SPL load to be fired from lightweight alloy 357's and any 38 SPL revolver. Lightweight alloy 357's develop multiple problems when firing our 180gr. 357 mag. hard cast turbo charged ammo or any make of full power 357 ammo. Yet many folks want a deep penetrating outdoor type of load for their lightweight pocket 357's, so here it is. This load utilizes a hard flat nosed bullet, at sufficient velocity, even from 2 inch barrels, to fully penetrate. This load is safe to shoot in all 38SPL and 357 magnum firearms of modern design that are in normal operating condition. In the super lightweight alloy revolvers (around 11-12 oz.) the bullet will not jump crimp under recoil provided you do not subject an unfired round to more than 5 or 6 firings. In all steel guns, even short barreled ones, crimp jump is not an issue as the all steel snub nosed revolvers are much heavier than the alloy versions.
This load utilizes a flash retardant powder that will not blind the shooter in low light conditions. This bullet is hard cast and properly lubed and as such will not substantially lead your barrel. You should find no degradation of accuracy when firing many cylinders full of this ammo without cleaning. We never use extra long laboratory barrels to produce our advertised velocities, which we feel is dishonest to the customer as those extra long barrels produce extra high velocities, which you cannot duplicate with stock revolvers in the real world. Instead, we use stock firearms and you can see the velocity results below.