Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Hard Cast Keith Box of 20
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Lead... $25.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 158 Grain Lead... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Wadcutter... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $25.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 40 S&W 5... $7.49 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 38 Caliber, 9mm... $14.99 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $3.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $9.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 4 oz Aerosol... $4.69 Available
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $47.99 - $177.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- DPMS Double Tungsten H Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $34.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $9.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $9.99 Available
- DPMS Heavy Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $27.99 Available
- Remington Target Ammunition 38 S&W 146 Grain Lead Round Nose... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CCI Small Rifle Military Primers #41... $43.49 - $195.99 Select Options
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $10.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Window Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $17.05 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $14.99 Available
- USP Bore Cleaning and Polishing Compound Paste 2 oz Tube with... $12.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 38 Special Ammunition:
This load was designed for those who need a deep penetrating 357 mag. or 38 SPL load to be fired from lightweight alloy 357's and any 38 SPL revolver. Lightweight alloy 357's develop multiple problems when firing our 180gr. 357 mag. hard cast turbo charged ammo or any make of full power 357 ammo. Yet many folks want a deep penetrating outdoor type of load for their lightweight pocket 357's, so here it is. This load utilizes a hard flat nosed bullet, at sufficient velocity, even from 2 inch barrels, to fully penetrate. This load is safe to shoot in all 38SPL and 357 magnum firearms of modern design that are in normal operating condition. In the super lightweight alloy revolvers (around 11-12 oz.) the bullet will not jump crimp under recoil provided you do not subject an unfired round to more than 5 or 6 firings. In all steel guns, even short barreled ones, crimp jump is not an issue as the all steel snub nosed revolvers are much heavier than the alloy versions.
This load utilizes a flash retardant powder that will not blind the shooter in low light conditions. This bullet is hard cast and properly lubed and as such will not substantially lead your barrel. You should find no degradation of accuracy when firing many cylinders full of this ammo without cleaning. We never use extra long laboratory barrels to produce our advertised velocities, which we feel is dishonest to the customer as those extra long barrels produce extra high velocities, which you cannot duplicate with stock revolvers in the real world. Instead, we use stock firearms and you can see the velocity results below.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.