Leupold 1-Piece Rifleman Scope Base Weaver-Style Marlin 36, 336, 444, 1895, 9, 45, 922M Matte
- Loctite 242 Threadlocker Blue 10 ml... $9.99 Available
- Leupold 1" Detachable Rifleman Rings Weaver-Style... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Leupold QRW Quick-Release Weaver-Style Rings... $50.84 - $77.99 Special Order Select Options
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Hammer Extension Marlin Lever Action Post-1983... $7.99 Available
- Leupold Rifleman Vertical Split Rings Weaver-Style Medium... $12.49 - $15.49 Available Select Options
- Swift A-Frame Lever Action Rifle Bullets 45-70 Goverment... $65.99 Available
- Nosler Sporting Handgun Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230... $54.10 Available
- Warne 1" Maxima Permanent-Attachable Weaver-Style Rings ... $36.99 - $72.99 Available Select Options
- Weaver Grand Slam Top-Mount Weaver-Style Rings... $25.99 - $30.99 Special Order Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
Fits: Marlin Model 336
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.