10X Men's Pocket T-Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton Realtree Xtra Green 2XL 50-52
- H.S. Strut No Mar Gun/Bow Tape Vinyl... $5.99 Select Options
- Hunter's Specialties Flex Form 2 Mesh 3/4 Face Mask Polyester... $3.99 Select Options
- 10X Men's Ultra-Lite 1/4 Zip Pullover Long Sleeve Polyester... $17.51 - $29.99 Select Options
- Hunter's Specialties Bazaar Chair Steel Frame Polyester Seat... $25.46 Select Options
- 10X Men's 6-Pocket Cargo Pants Cotton... $23.36 - $34.99 Select Options
- 10X Men's Ultra-Lite Full Zip Jacket Polyester Ripstop... $27.60 - $49.99 Select Options
No serious hunter's arsenal is complete without a camo t-shirt...or 10. Perfect for wear in the woods and to the store, the 10X Pocket T-Shirt is constructed of a comfortable and durable 5.5 oz cotton jersey knit. The generous, full cut provides a full range of motion, while the printed rib collar is designed to withstand the rigors or repeated putting on and taking off. The left chest pocket allows you to keep essential gear close, while the tagless design ensures that scratchy clothing tags are a thing of the past.
Shipping Weight: 0.640 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.