TAPCO Grip Screw with Bushing AK-47, AK-74
- Power Custom Hammer and Trigger Pin Retainer Plate AK-47... $4.99 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-74 5.45x39mm Russian Polymer... $10.99 - $13.99 Select Options
- TAPCO Pistol Grip AK-47 Synthetic... $10.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Post A1 Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $3.59 Available
- MidwayUSA MOLLE GP Pouch Nylon... $5.40 - $9.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA MOLLE AR-15 Magazine Pouch Nylon... $5.42 - $11.19 Select Options
- TAPCO G2 Double Hook Trigger Group AK-47 Steel Matte... $29.99 Available
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AK-47, AK-74... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Power Custom Extended Length Pin AK-47 Trigger, Hammer Steel... $3.99 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $9.99 Select Options
- Promag Magazine AK-74 5.45x39mm Polymer Black... $9.99 - $12.29 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.065 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.