"Thompson Submachine Gun" Book By Tom Laemlein
- Remington UMC Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 220... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bianchi 7001 AccuMold Thumbsnap Holster Glock 17, 20, 21, 22,... $33.49 Select Options
- Galco Stinger Belt Holster Right Hand Walther PPK Leather... $47.96 Available
- "The Clay Target Handbook" Book by Jerry Meyer... $9.97 Available
- Browning 1911-22 Military Holster Right Hand Leather Tan... $42.99 Available
- "After You Shoot" Book By Alan Korwin... $8.70 Available
- "US Infantry Weapons in Combat: Personal Experiences from... $19.99 Available
- "Mastering Skeet" Book By King Heiple... $17.79 Available
- "Browning .30 Caliber Machine Guns" Book By Tom Laemlein... $32.99 Available
- "Concealed Carry 2nd Edition" Book by Massad Ayoob... $16.99 Available
- "The Gun Digest Book of Combat Handgunnery, 6th Edition" Book... $16.99 Available
- Galco Stinger Belt Holster Right Hand S&W J Frame, 36, 442,... $47.96 Available
Technical Information: Thompson Submachine Gun
Shipping Weight: 1.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.