Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 308... $43.99 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $29.99 Available
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243... $32.99 Available
- Speer Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain Spitzer Boat... $32.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Plated... $15.49 - $105.99 Select Options
- RCBS Headed Decapping Pins... $2.99 - $15.99 Select Options
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.