Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #511 7mm Remington Magnum,... $3.49 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Target 12" x 12"... $7.19 - $41.21 Select Options
- Norma Reloading Brass 30-06 Springfield... $21.49 - $929.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $17.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $25.99 Available
- Hornady Action Pistol (HAP) Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $20.99 - $331.99 Select Options
- RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaning Solution 32 oz Liquid... $15.99 Available
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 270 Caliber (277... $33.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Ring Alignment and Lapping Combo Kit... $71.99 Available
- Remington Trigger Plate Assembly Remington 1100 12 Gauge, 12... $102.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $24.99 Available
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.