Ruger Magazine Ruger KP89, KP93, KP94, KP95 9mm Luger 10-Round Stainless Steel (SN# 304-70000 & UP)
- Butler Creek Steel Lips Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle... $15.29 - $23.99 Select Options
- ProMag Magazine Ruger P93, P94, P95 9mm Luger 15-Round Steel... $20.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Lower Receiver Magazine Well... $19.99 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Plug Tap 1/4-28 Thread... $2.49 Available
- Champion ShotKeeper 5 Small Bullseye Target 8.5" x 11" Paper... $3.09 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 7-Round... $31.99 Available
- "The Ruger .22 Automatic Pistol: Standard, Mark 1, Mark 2... $11.99 Available
- Champion Score Keeper 25 Yard Slow Fire Pistol Target 11" x... $1.99 Available
- Winchester 22-Piece Pistol Gun Cleaning Kit in Soft Sided Case... $17.79 Available
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Glock 26, 27... $14.99 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Bottom Tap 1/4"-28 Thread... $2.39 Available
- Do-All Precision Target 12" x 18" Paper Target Package of 10... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Shipping Weight: 0.220 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.