Troy Industries TRX AR-15 Barrel Nut
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain... $20.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 357 Sig, 40 S&W Steel Blue... $33.99 Select Options
- Tuff Products Quickstrip Belt Pouch Medium Nylon Black... $12.29 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer AR-15... $3.59 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin M-16 Style AR-15 Stainless Steel... $6.49 Available
- ProMag Magazine Kel-Tec P-40 40 S&W 9-Round Steel Blue... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- Troy Industries Alpha Battle Rail Modular Free Float Handguard... $150.64 - $179.80 Select Options
- ACE Modular Receiver Block AK-47 Milled Receivers Aluminum... $54.99 Available
- CMMG Barrel AR-15 Pistol 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 1 in 7"... $169.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $4.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Upper Receiver Vise Block... $23.99 Available
NOTE: This barrel nut is compatible with Troy Industries TRX Handguards ONLY.
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.