Lyman Big Dipper Furnace 110 Volt
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Indexing Ratchet... $3.29 Available
- Birchwood Casey Big Burst BB12 12" Bullseye Target Package of... $4.09 Available
- Lee Lead Dipper... $5.59 Available
- Lyman 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $20.99 Available
- Certified Hardball Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (2% Tin, 6%... $24.99 Available
- Certified Linotype Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (4% Tin, 12%... $26.49 Available
- Caldwell Plain Paper Target 4" Bullseye Package of 25... $3.38 Closeout Special
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered #1... $4.99 - $222.99 Select Options
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #465... $10.49 Available
- Lyman E-ZEE Powder Funnel 22 to 50 Caliber... $5.19 Available
Capacity: 10 lb
Voltage: 110 Volt
Features: Thermostat control to +/- 10 degrees
Function: Designed for melting and blending lead alloys for bullet casting
Notes: Wide mouth for easy ladling, non-tip design
Shipping Weight: 4.340 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.