Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC Inside the Waistband Holster S&W M&P Compact 9mm Luger, 40 S&W Kydex and Leather
The Comp-Tac Minotaur Holster design stems from the occasional complaint from users of concealable Kydex holsters. Some lifestyles are not conducive to wearing an undershirt, and some wearers find Kydex against the skin too "user-hostile". The leather backing plate of the Minotaur is only one thickness at the widest parts of the pistol. The Kydex used on the holster half-body, which covers only the outer half of the pistol, is only .090" thick. The end result is a very comfortable way to "Tame the Beast". All MTAC, Spartan and Neutral Cant holsters come standard with 1-1/2" belt clips in black. Additional clips are available in different sizes and colors (sold separately). The adjustable belt clips allow the user to set the cant of the gun as well as how high it rides on the hip.
The Comp-Tac Minotaur is available is several variations to offer the perfect choice for any scenario.
MTAC Minotaur Holsters' premier inside-the-waistband holster is the MTAC (Minotaur Tuckable Adjustable Cant). This holster utilizes the same kydex clips as seen on the Comp-Tac CTAC holster, which allow you to adjust the cant. With the clips offset from the holster body, the holster disappears when you tuck your shirt between the holster and your pants.
Spartan The Spartan is a "meat and potatoes" economy version of the MTAC. The Spartan is tuckable, you can adjust the cant. It's not as pretty, and the fasteners aren't covered, but it'll save you a few dollars. The Minotaur Spartan uses the same clips as the CTAC and the MTAC.
Neutral Cant Minotaur has managed to capture the comfort of the MTAC holster and the function of an appendix carry holster to create a new tuckable and cantable holster that has a faster presentation and is also designed with women in mind! The geometry of the mounting points has been adjusted to make it perfect for appendix carry. Also, the Neutral Cant allows for carrying in a cross draw position making it a good holster for those of you who spend a lot of your time driving.
- Material: Leather and Kydex
- Finish: Plain
- Firearm Retention: Friction
- Belt Fit: 1.5"
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open
- DeSantis Dual Carry II Inside/Outside the Waistband Holster... $22.49
- Blade-Tech Klipt Appendix Inside the Waistband Holster Smith &... $33.99 View More Options
- Bianchi 56 Serpent Outside the Waistband Holster Smith &... $29.54 - $49.49 View More Options
- Bianchi 57 Remedy Outside the Waistband Holster S&W M&P... $44.49 View More Options
- 5.11 Appendix Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand M&P... $29.99
- Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC Neutral Cant Inside the Waistband... $47.18 - $51.00 View More Options
- Blade-Tech Ultimate Concealment Inside the Waistband Tuckable... $63.74
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 View More Options
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Compact 9mm Luger 12-Round... $33.99
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Compact 357 Sig, 40 S&W... $21.24
- Galco Draw-EZ Holster Treatment 1/2 oz Bottle... $7.96
- Apex Tactical Forward Set Trigger Kit Smith & Wesson M&P... $129.95
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip Polymer... $8.50 View More Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $4.71 - $9.99 View More Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $4.71 - $9.99 View More Options
- Smith & Wesson Magazine Floorplate with Finger Rest Extension... $1.99
- Streamlight ProTac 2L Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... $39.99