TAPCO Front Sight Adjusting Tool (4-Prong) AR-15 A2 Steel
- DPMS Front Sight Adjusting Tool (4-Prong) AR-15 A2 Steel... $5.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Front Sight Adjusting Tool... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Olympic Arms Front Sight Adjusting Tool (4-Prong) A2 AR-15... $14.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- ProMag A2 Front and A1 Rear Sight Adjustment Tool AR-15... $13.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PMC Bronze Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $7.99 - $381.89 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Magpul MS3 Gen 2 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling... $47.45 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain... $33.99 Available
- Schuster Handguard Removal Tool AR-15 Steel... $21.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Handguard Removal Tool AR-15... $14.99 Available
- Maglula StripLULA Stripper Clip and Magazine Loader and... $26.95 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- TAPCO Multi-Tool AR-15 Mil-Spec Steel... $8.99 Available
- DPMS AR-15 Takedown Pin Punch Delrin... $3.49 Available
- TAPCO Receiver End Plate Sling Mount Adapter Ambidextrous... $11.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $16.04 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.042 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.