Wheeler Engineering Scope Mounting Combo Kit 1" and 30mm
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering FAT (Firearm Accurizing Torque) Torque... $46.74 Available
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $103.99 Available
- Nikon Prostaff Rimfire Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm BDC 150 Reticle... $149.95 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Ring Alignment and Lapping Combo Kit... $71.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Mounting Kit 1"... $107.99 Available
- Xtreme Hardcore Gear Tru Level Picatinny-Style Rail Ruger... $49.99 Available
- Weaver Scope Mounting Kit... $94.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Professional Reticle Leveling System... $50.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Hammer and Punch Set with Hard Plastic... $24.64 Available
- Tipton Gun Vise... $48.99 Available
- Weaver 88-Piece Deluxe Gunsmithing Hammer, Punch and... $69.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Level-Level-Level Scope Crosshair Leveling... $19.49 Available
- Hornady One Shot Sonic Cleaner Ultrasonic Firearms Cleaning... $13.75 - $62.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- MidwayUSA Metal Gun Cleaning Pad... $4.39 - $5.79 Available Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Trigger Pull Gage... $18.69 Available
- Lone Wolf Connector Glock All Models 3-1/2 lb... $13.50 Available
- Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing... $67.99 Available
- Straight Shot Segway Reticle Leveler Mark III... $21.99 Available
Wheeler Engineering FAT Wrench: A hand driven, click/clutch style torque wrench that is very useful for applying the necessary torque to most firearm and firearm accessory fasteners. The FAT Wrench features a thick ergonomic handle, a standard 1/4" drive tip, and can be used to apply torque from 10 to 65 in-lbs at 5 in-lb increments. Common uses include, but are not limited to; installation of scope ring and base screws, action screws and trigger guard screws. With proper care and use, the FAT Wrench will provide a lifetime of reliable service. Includes 9 bits and a square drive adapter. Includes a Leupold/Buehler windage bit, #10 flat blade, #11 flat blade, #32 flat blade, 3/32" Allen, 5/32" Allen, T10 Torx, T15 Torx, T20 Torx, and a Square drive adapter bit.
Scope Ring Alignment: This kit improves scope mounting two ways. First, the short bars let you know when the front ring is in perfect alignment with the rear one. Second, lapping the inside of the scope rings will reduce or eliminate any shifting of the scope inside the rings and will also remove machining marks that can scratch the finish on the scope. This is "State-of-the-Art" scope mounting and will provide you with confidence that the job has been done right. 1" and 30mm kits include 2 alignment rods, lapping rod with handle (8" steel shaft, plastic ball handle) and 1 oz jar of 220 grit high quality silicon carbide lapping compound. The combo kit comes with 2 alignment bars, 2 lapping shafts one 1" and one 30mm. Properly aligned rings create more surface contact with the scope tube to keep scopes in place during heavy recoil. Misaligned rings cause stress on the scope tube, which can dent the tube, distort the reticle, and cause adjustment problems. Scopes will need to be sighted in following the use of this kit.
Level-Level-Level: The simplest, most accurate scope leveling system ever devised to level your scope as you mount it on your rifle. The magnetic base in the rifle level bridges the bolt raceway, allowing you to position your rifle almost perfectly level. The second level sits on top of your scope cap allowing the the reticle to be leveled. Once the rifle and crosshairs are level, tighten the rings and the job is done. Works with practically any bolt-action rifle. Set includes two levels.
Shipping Weight: 11.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.