Cylinder & Slide Super Match Trigger Pull 5-Piece Set 1911 Government, Commander 3-1/2 lb Steel in the White
- Ed Brown Beavertail Grip Safety Installation Fixture 1911... $29.99 Available
- Ed Brown Competition Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander... $8.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Feeder Large... $18.29 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Trigger Pull Reduction Kit 1911 Series 80... $48.00 Available
- Colt Wraparound Rubber Grips 1911 Government, Commander, Colt... $12.61 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom Barrel Link Kit 1911 Stainless Steel... $26.99 Available
- EGW Pin Set 1911 Blue... $14.99 Available
- NcStar Compact Rifle Scope 4x 30mm P4 Sniper Reticle Matte... $19.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Tactical Thumb Safety 1911 Steel ... $57.99 - $67.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Mainspring Housing Magazine Well... $184.99 - $189.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP ... $59.99 - $61.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Mainspring Housing Arched 1911 Government, Commander... $41.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.132 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.