Cylinder & Slide Super Match Trigger Pull 5-Piece Set 1911 Government, Commander 3-1/2 lb Steel in the White
- Marble's Front Sight .375" Height .340" Width Steel Blue 1/16"... $13.99 Available
- Ed Brown Beavertail Grip Safety Installation Fixture 1911... $29.99 Available
- Ed Brown Competition Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander... $8.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Semi-Extended Slide Release 1911 45... $59.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Hammer Strut Pin 1911 Blue Package of 2... $2.95 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Feeder Large... $18.29 Available
- Meprolight Tru-Dot Sight Set 1911 Stake-On Wide Tenon Front... $101.35 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom Barrel Link Kit 1911 Stainless Steel... $26.99 Available
- STI Trigger 1911 Short Polymer Black... $27.00 Available
- Wilson Combat Beavertail Grip Safety Semi Drop-In 1911 Series... $39.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Blue ... $6.99 - $35.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Hammer Strut 1911 Steel... $7.89 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.132 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.