Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 3-Die Set 30 Carbine
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 35... $6.19 Available
- Redding Competition 10X-Pistol and Small Rifle Powder Measure... $185.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $5.95 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #2 (219 Zipper, 30-30 Winchester, 32... $2.71 Available
- MidwayUSA Two Point Tactical Rifle Sling Nylon Black... $6.99 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #32 (45 Long Colt, 454 Casull)... $3.94 Available
- MagnetoSpeed V3 Ballistic Chronograph... $380.00 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride 3-Die Set 45 Colt... $44.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 30-06 Springfield... $26.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic Single Stage Press Kit... $309.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Gage 30 Carbine... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- KA-BAR Little Finn Field Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 3.625" AUS... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Die Types Included:
Shipping Weight: 1.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.