Lake City Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain XM193 Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail 10 Round Clips in Ammunition Can of 420 (14 Boxes of 30)
- Winchester Super-X Magnum Ammunition 12 Gauge 3" Buffered 00... $6.79 - $289.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $72.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Flex Tip... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 40 S&W 155 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow... $16.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Super-Target Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1-1/8 oz... $6.99 - $68.99 Available Select Options
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 40 Gram... $5.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Magnesium Fire Starter with Embedded... $9.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $17.29 Available
- Brunton Tag Along Ball Compass... $4.99 Available
- RWS R-50 Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round Nose... $174.99 Available Select Options
- Leupold VX-3 Rifle Scope 3.5-10x 40mm... $499.99 - $599.99 Available Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
This Federal Lake City Ammunition has been loaded and passed true NATO specifications. This is the same ammunition that is currently being used by the US Military and met their strict quality assurance standards and specifications. Packaged in a new Sealed Mil-Spec reusable ammo can with tamper evident seal. Ammunition is conveniently loaded onto Mil-Spec 10-round stripper clips. Included is a Mil-Spec steel stripper clip guide for quick, easy loading of any USGI Spec M16/AR-15 magazines.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm
- Bullet Weight: 55 Grains
- Bullet Style: XM193 FMJ
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 3240 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 1282 ft. lbs.
Shipping Weight: 15.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.