Kensight Front Night Sight 1911 Novak Cut Flat Base .200" Height .115" Width Steel Black with Green Tritium Dot
- Cylinder & Slide Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Stainless Steel... $7.99 Available
- Wilson Combat 2-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with... $31.99 Available
- Kensight Adjustable Defensive Rear Night Sight 1911 Novak... $88.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine Release 1911 Oversize Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Multi-Comp Compensator 1911 Government Blue... $84.99 Available
- Ed Brown Tactical Extended Thumb Safety 1911 Blue... $32.99 Available
- Storm Lake Barrel 1911 Government 45 ACP 1 in 16" Twist 5"... $139.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kensight Sharkskin Grips 1911 Government, Commander Polymer... $19.99 Select Options
This Front Night Sight comes equipped with a 0.115" Wide Blade and a Flat Base that is optimal for use with a flat-topped slide or for those who intend to file and blend the front sight base to match the contour of their pistol's slide for a seamless installation. Compatible with Novak type front sight dovetail cuts (0.330" x 65 Degree x 0.075") as typically found on both customized and factory 1911 pistols.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Smooth w/High Visibility Green Tritium Dot (0.076" Dia)
- Blade Height: 0.200"
- Blade Width: 0.115"
- Sight Base: Flat
- Sight Dovetail: Novak, 0.330" (Width) x 65 Degree (Angle) x 0.075" (Depth)
- Gunsmith installation recommended
|Front Sight Dovetail||Angle (A)||Width (B)||Depth (C)|
* Novak type front sight dovetails can vary in Depth between different manufacturers. Depth can be as shallow as 0.060" or as deep as 0.075". Because of these variances, fitting may be required for installation.
Note: Other front sight dovetail cuts and dimensions may exist. The ones listed here are applicable to the sights sold by MidwayUSA.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.