Remington Small Magnum Pistol Primers #5-1/2 Case of 5000 (5 Boxes of 1000)
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.19 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $3.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $6.99 Available
- RCBS Primer Turning Tray... $4.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $3.69 - $4.49 Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- RCBS Hand Priming Tool... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $4.47 - $6.99 Select Options
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Forster Stock Inletting Guide Screws Mauser 98 Package of 2... $5.69 Available
- Hornady Wad Guide Fingers 12 Gauge Package of 2... $2.55 Available
- Pro-Shot The Stopper Adjustable Bore Guide 22 Centerfire to 30... $31.99 Available
- Kick Eez Recoil Pad Grind to Fit 501-L-B Magnum 1-3/8" Black... $34.99 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $44.16 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #3 (219 Zipper, 30-30 Winchester, 32... $3.59 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 2/3 oz Liquid... $11.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-EZ Rotary Media Separator... $21.49 Available
- Pachmayr Master Gunsmith Screw Kit Package of 277... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Primer orders ship separately and may arrive at a later date. $27.50 Haz Mat fee added per order. Primers ship ground freight to the 1st 48 states. 70 lb max per order. Primers cannot be returned. Check local regulations.
Within every Remington primer is a group of subcomponents assembled to exceptionally tight tolerances. Primer cup dimensions are controlled to .0001", and the priming mix is specially formulated for consistent ignition with a wide variety of powder types. Primers are tested for reliability from -20 degrees F to +150 degrees F. The unique tripod anvil design creates a larger strike area with maximum sensitivity, even with off center firing pin strikes.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.