Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Oil
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $14.79 Available
- Kano Aerokroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 13 oz... $17.79 Available
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 1 Gallon... $82.99 Available
- Mil-Comm MC3000 Semi-Fluid Gun Oil 8 oz Liquid... $46.80 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Grease Liquid... $7.29 - $10.49 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube... $7.79 - $10.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $3.29 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $5.29 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $3.19 - $15.49 Select Options
- Ruger Grip Extension Ruger SR9C, SR40C Polymer Black... $6.99 Available
- Safariland 771 Magazine Pouch Adjustable 1-3/4" Belt Loop... $23.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Low Profile Steel Base Pad 1911... $36.99 Available
- Safariland 771 Magazine Pouch Adjustable Glock 17,22 S&W M&P... $23.49 - $32.49 Select Options
- Winchester Supreme Elite Self Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 230... $23.99 - $229.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 44, 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $2.09 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 9mm 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $2.09 Available
Technical Information: Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II
Ultima-Lube II is Available in Three Formulations:
Ultima-Lube II Oil - Thin viscosity penetrates hard to get to areas. Ideal for cold weather use, 10° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Tightly fitted handguns of all types.
Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube - All purpose lube for all types of firearms. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Service pistols/revolvers and broken-in custom handguns, Long guns of all action types, AR style rifles in the 20° to 50° F temperature range.
Ultima-Lube II Grease - Ideal for heavy wear areas. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Full and Semi-Auto rifles and carbines, Optimal in AR style rifles at temperatures above 50° F.