Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Oil
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $14.79 Available
- Kano Aerokroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 13 oz... $17.79 Available
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 1 Gallon... $82.99 Available
- Mil-Comm MC3000 Semi-Fluid Gun Oil 8 oz Liquid... $46.80 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Grease Liquid... $7.29 - $10.49 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Low Profile Steel Base Pad 1911... $36.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Pistol Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend... $3.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $3.19 - $15.49 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube... $7.79 - $10.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $12.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Ruger Grip Extension Ruger SR9C, SR40C Polymer Black... $6.99 Available
- Winchester Supreme Elite Self Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 230... $21.59 - $206.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 44, 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $2.09 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 9mm 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $2.09 Available
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $7.29 Select Options
- Tetra Gun Lubricant Gun Oil 4 oz Liquid... $6.79 Available
Technical Information: Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II
Ultima-Lube II is Available in Three Formulations:
Ultima-Lube II Oil - Thin viscosity penetrates hard to get to areas. Ideal for cold weather use, 10° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Tightly fitted handguns of all types.
Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube - All purpose lube for all types of firearms. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Service pistols/revolvers and broken-in custom handguns, Long guns of all action types, AR style rifles in the 20° to 50° F temperature range.
Ultima-Lube II Grease - Ideal for heavy wear areas. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Full and Semi-Auto rifles and carbines, Optimal in AR style rifles at temperatures above 50° F.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.