Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Oil 4 oz Liquid
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $13.99 Available
- Kano Aerokroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 13 oz... $16.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $6.79 Available
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 1 Gallon... $79.99 Available
- Mil-Comm MC3000 Semi-Fluid Gun Oil 8 oz Liquid... $46.80 Available
- CCI Blazer Clean-Fire Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain Total... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Grease 4 oz Liquid... $9.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round Black... $13.25 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581, 681, 586, 686... $8.77 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 50-Round Plastic Dark... $2.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube 4 oz Liquid... $10.49 Available
- Steel Shield Weapon Shield Gun Oil 4 oz Liquid... $8.99 Available
- Formax Satin-Glo Greaseless Buffing and Polishing Compound 80... $11.79 Available
- Otis Rifle Cleaning System All Caliber... $19.99 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $4.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $31.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 115 Grain Jacketed... $23.99 Available
Technical Information: Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II
Ultima-Lube II is Available in Three Formulations:
Ultima-Lube II Oil - Thin viscosity penetrates hard to get to areas. Ideal for cold weather use, 10° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Tightly fitted handguns of all types.
Ultima-Lube II Universal Lube - All purpose lube for all types of firearms. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Service pistols/revolvers and broken-in custom handguns, Long guns of all action types, AR style rifles in the 20° to 50° F temperature range.
Ultima-Lube II Grease - Ideal for heavy wear areas. Stays put under extreme conditions, 40° to 350° F temperature range.
Recommended Uses: Full and Semi-Auto rifles and carbines, Optimal in AR style rifles at temperatures above 50° F.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.