Tipton Best Gun Vise 1911 Mag Well Vise Block
- MGW Sight Pro Slide Shoe Clamp... $17.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 125 Grain Jacketed... $25.99 Available
- Swift Scirocco 2 Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 62 Grain... $47.31 Available
- Remington Compact Handgun Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain... $20.27 Available
- Barnes TAC-XPD Ammunition 40 S&W 140 Grain TAC-XP Hollow Point... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Winchester W Defend Reduced Recoil Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain... $20.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- Speer Empty Shot Capsules 38 Special Box of 50... $8.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Lower Receiver Magazine Well... $16.99 Available
- Lyman Decapping Rod for Universal Decapping Die (Replacement... $3.99 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $8.99 Available
- Supports 1911 for cleaning & light gunsmithing operations
- Built-in barrel bushing wrench
- Designed for use with Tipton Best Gun Vise, mounts to center rail with included fasteners
- Also designed to mount to your bench top, with the included fasteners
- Center section rotates 180° (in 15° increments) and locks into place at desired location
- Locks into place using magazine lock on your receiver
- Solvent-resistant polymer provides durability and is non-marring to surfaces
- Mag well arm is removable for clamping in a bench vise when additional rigidity is required
Shipping Weight: 0.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.