Tipton Best Gun Vise 1911 Mag Well Vise Block
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 40 Gram... $5.99 Available
- Swift Scirocco 2 Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 62 Grain... $53.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $89.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Lower Receiver Magazine Well... $19.99 Available
- Tipton Action and Chamber Cleaning Tool Kit... $9.59 Available
- Otis Brass Scraper Gun Cleaning Set... $17.79 Available
- Pro-Shot Gun Pick and Scraper Tool Brass... $6.49 Available
- Ranch Full Moon Clip Smith & Wesson 627 38 Special 8-Round... $8.99 Available
- Lyman Turbo Sonic Measuring Cup... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Magnum Sonic Cleaner Ultrasonic Case... $174.30 Available
- Supports 1911 for cleaning & light gunsmithing operations
- Built-in barrel bushing wrench
- Designed for use with Tipton Best Gun Vise, mounts to center rail with included fasteners
- Also designed to mount to your bench top, with the included fasteners
- Center section rotates 180° (in 15° increments) and locks into place at desired location
- Locks into place using magazine lock on your receiver
- Solvent-resistant polymer provides durability and is non-marring to surfaces
- Mag well arm is removable for clamping in a bench vise when additional rigidity is required
Shipping Weight: 0.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.