Choate Ultimate Sniper Rifle Stock Remington 700 ADL Short Action 1.25" Barrel Channel Synthetic Olive Drab
- Magnum Research Magazine MR9 Eagle Fast Action 9mm Luger... $22.00 Available
- DPMS Rear Sight Detent Spring AR-15 A1... $1.99 Available
- Choate Stock Length Spacer Ultimate Sniper 1/2" Polymer Black... $4.99 Available
- Bianchi 580 Speed Strips 38 Special and 357 Magnum Package of... $6.49 Available
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 900 Gram... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Choate Ultimate Sniper and Varmint Stock Cheek Rest Standard... $11.99 Available
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $17.98 Available
- Choate Stock Length Spacer Ultimate Sniper 1/4" Polymer Black... $4.99 Available
- Shilen Standard Rifle Trigger Remington 700, 40X without... $87.99 Available
- Choate Stock Length Spacer Ultimate Sniper 3/4" Polymer Black... $4.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #4 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $3.59 Available
- Xtreme Hardcore Gear 30mm Ranger Picatinny-Style Rings Matte... $139.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Ultimate Sniper Stock features a completely adjustable cheekpiece and buttpad for a perfect fit. The A rear elevation screw, coupled with an angled forend, provides precise elevation adjustments. Includes flush mounted sling swivel studs on the left and right, front and rear. The aluminum bedding block free-floats up to a 1-1/4" bull barrel while the 2-1/2" wide forearm provides a steady shot. Length of pull is 13-1/4" and can be adjusted in 3/4", 1/2" or 1/4" increments using spacers (sold separately). The bottom of stock is heavily serrated behind pistol grip and has a fine elevation adjustment knob that is removable. Angled forend makes bi-pod legs less likely to snag when folded. Durable polymer construction with a lifetime guarantee.
- 13 3/4" length of pull can be increased with spacers (sold seperately)
- Includes two cheek pieces to adjust for scope height
- Barrel channel will free float up to a 1 1/4" bull barrel
- 6.05 lbs
- The Choate® Sniper and Varmint ADL stocks will work with Remington® Model 700™ ADL and BDL firearms. The ADL uses a blind magazine well, the BDL uses a hinged floorplate. The BDL will work with the Choate® ADL stocks, but once installed it will have a blind bottom magazine. Modification by a gunsmith is necessary to allow the use of a hinged floorplate with Choate® Sniper and Varmint stocks.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.