RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner Pilot 28 Caliber
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner Pilot 30 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner Pilot 22 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner Pilot 24 Caliber... $9.15 Available
- RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner Pilot 27 Caliber... $9.15 Available
- Hornady Match Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 50... $39.49 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die 308 Winchester... $30.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #6 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $8.99 Available
- Tipton Universal Bore Guide... $14.39 Available
- RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner Pilot 26 Caliber... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner with Quick Change Case Holder... $61.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Vernier Ball Micrometer 1"... $56.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $41.99 Select Options
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Carbon Fiber Thread... $30.99 - $69.99 Select Options
Fits: RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner
Function: Pilot to align the case to the cutter
Size: 28 Caliber/7mm
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.