Badger Ordnance Maximized Recoil Lug Remington 700 .312" Thick 416 Stainless Steel
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $34.99 - $211.99 Select Options
- PTG Trigger Guard for AICS Detachable Box Magazine Remington... $140.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 31 357 Sig 15-Round Polymer Black... $17.00 Available
- Badger Ordnance Maximized Recoil Lug Remington 700 .312" Thick... $25.49 Available
- Glock Magazine Glock 32 357 Sig Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Flatline Ops True Bore Angle Cosine Indicator Set-Up Bore... $24.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Trigger Pull Gage... $21.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Available
- Advanced Technology Picatinny Rail Fits Advanced Technology... $11.29 - $35.99 Select Options
- Badger Ordnance 1-Piece Maximized Picatinny-Style 20 MOA... $149.99 Select Options
Material: 416 Stainless Steel
Finish: In the White
Features: Precision ground .312" thick recoil lug
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.123 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.