PRI Combat Latch Enhanced Charging Handle Latch AR-15, LR-308 Steel Matte
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1008 40 S&W, 10mm Auto,... $2.99 - $3.09 Select Options
- JP Enterprises Trigger Spring Kit AR-15 3-1/2 lb Reduced Power... $10.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- DPMS Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $19.49 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $12.49 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $6.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer Glock 17, 18, 19, 20,... $9.99 Available
- Redding Carbide Size Button Kit 30 Caliber... $29.49 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.032 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.