Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 225 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- Barnes "Reloading Manual: Number 4"... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Norma Reloading Brass 340 Weatherby Magnum... $39.99 - $849.99 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $2.19 Select Options
- Lee Universal Shellholder #5 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300... $3.69 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #2 (308 Winchester, 30-06... $3.69 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 338 Winchester Magnum Box of 50... $80.99 Available
- Oregon Trail Trueshot Cast Bullets 480 Caliber (476 Diameter)... $24.99 Available
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 264 Winchester Magnum... $9.99 Select Options
- Bore Tech Eliminator Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $14.49 - $21.99 Select Options
- Hornady Die Box Large... $3.90 Available
- Hornady Die Locking Ring Wrench... $6.54 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)... $34.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Neck Sizer Die 30 Caliber... $19.68 Available
These revolutionary bullets from Barnes are made of 100% copper and contain no lead. Barnes recommends initially seating bullets 0.050" off the lands. Best accuracy will be found from 0.030" to 0.070" depending on the rifle. This is not loaded ammunition.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA: These bullets are certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meet the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
Shipping Weight: 1.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.