MSR Reactor Camp Stove System with Pot Aluminum and Steel
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Radiant burner head is enclosed by heat exchanger for maximum protection in even the windiest conditions.
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Out-performs the competition in lab tests-boiling a liter of water in just 3 minutes-with a far greater advantage in windy conditions.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner and heat exchanger make the Reactor the most efficient all-condition stove system, so you carry less fuel.
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency pot are combined into one compact, easy-to-use system.
- Weight: 1 lb 2.2 oz
- Burn Time (MSR IsoPro) per 8 oz canister: approximately 80 minutes
- Boil Time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3 minutes
- Water boiler per 1 oz of fuel: 2.8 liters
Shipping Weight: 1.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.