Champion Pivot Traverse Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 13.5" to 23" Black
- Harris S-25C Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 13-1/2" to 27"... $126.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 13-1/2" to... $61.99 Available
- Versa-Pod Sitting Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 15-1/2" to... $88.00 Available
- Versa-Pod Sitting Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 15" to 23"... $118.00 Available
- MidwayUSA Two Point Tactical Rifle Sling Nylon Black... $5.75 Available
- Thompson Center Encore Forend 24", 26" Barrels Walnut... $52.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Vortex Solo Monocular Rubber Armored Green... $49.99 - $109.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Pistol Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend... $3.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $3.49 - $19.99 Select Options
- Telescoping legs with spring return
- Attaches to the front sling swivel stud on the firearm
- Pivot allows for leveling on uneven terrain
Shipping Weight: 1.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.