Outdoor Edge Flip n' Blaze Folding Hunting Knife 2-Blade 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade Kraton Handle Blaze Orange
- Outdoor Edge SwingBlaze Pak Folding Hunting Knife and Saw... Add to Cart for Price
- Outdoor Edge Flip n' Blaze Folding Hunting Knife and Folding... Add to Cart for Price
- Outdoor Edge Swingblade Hunting Knife AUS-8 Stainless Steel... Add to Cart for Price
- Real Avid Viscera Folding Hunting Knife 3.75" Drop Point and... $22.73 Available
- Boker Bird Folding Pocket Knife 2-Blade Solingen Stainless... $56.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Browning Obsession Folding Hunting Knife 2-Blade Sandvik 12C27... $34.99 Select Options
- Case Matthew 22:37 Mini Trapper Knife Clip and Spey Stainless... $49.99 Available
- Case Masonic Trapper Folding Knife Clip and Spey Stainless... $49.99 Available
- Remington 870 Heritage Series Waterfowl 2-Blade 2-Tool Pocket... $62.99 Available
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Handle Material: Rubberized Kraton
- Blade length: 3-1/2"
- Closed Length: 4-3/4"
- Overall Length: 8-1/4"
- Weight: N/A
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.