Buffalo Bore Ammunition 327 Federal 130 Grain Hard Cast Keith Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil Aerosol... $4.89 - $7.29 Select Options
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 32, 327, 9mm Luger 8 Round Polymer... $7.69 Available
- Brenneke USA Classic Magnum Ammunition 16 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz... $8.99 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Reduced Recoil Ammunition 327... $21.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 327 Federal 100 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $26.99 Available
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips Cleaning Swab 40 Caliber/10mm 8 x 32 Thread... $4.98 Available
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips Cleaning Swab 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Foam... $4.98 Available
- MWG Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 90-Round Polymer Black... $124.99 Available
- Cold Steel Honey Comb Dagger Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 3.5"... $10.29 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum +P 130 Grain Hard Cast... $25.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 ACP +P 75 Grain Hardcast Flat Nose... $24.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 H&R Magnum +P 100 Grain Jacketed... $25.99 Available
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips Shotgun Cleaning Swabs 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27... $8.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $27.49 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 327 Federal Ammunition: This 130gr., hard cast, 327 Federal load, is the direct result of customer request for such a load. It is designed primarily as an 'outdoor' load as it penetrates deeply and does not expand. This load utilizes flash suppressed powder, so the shooter will not be blinded by his own gunfire should he need to fire in low light situations.
As always, Buffalo Bore uses stock over-the-counter firearms to determine our published velocities, so the shooter will know what to expect in the real world. The industry wide practice of using extra-long laboratory test barrels, that generate unrealistic and exaggerated velocities, is dishonest to the customer. The below velocities were fired from my personal stock, out-of the-box revolvers.