Buffalo Bore Ammunition 327 Federal 130 Grain Hard Cast Keith Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $3.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $9.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 4 oz Aerosol... $4.69 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 32, 327, 9mm Luger 8 Round Polymer... $7.49 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 38 Special +P 110 Grain... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 327 Federal 100 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $25.99 Available
- Safariland COMP-2 Revolver Speedloader Dan Wesson, S&W 10, 12,... $11.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Mark III, Mark V, King Cobra,... $9.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Trigger Lever S&W 31, 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 42,... $2.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Scopecoat Scope Cover... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- RCBS Roll Crimp Seater Die 44-40 WCF... $23.99 Available
- Maxfire Revolver Speedloader 38 Special, 357 Magnum 6-Shot... $13.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Drive Hub... $18.79 Available
- RCBS AR Series Taper Crimp Seater Die 6.8mm Remington SPC... $23.08 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Small Primer Pickup... $22.99 Available
- Kahr Trigger Spring Kahr K40... $7.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 327 Federal Ammunition: This 130gr., hard cast, 327 Federal load, is the direct result of customer request for such a load. It is designed primarily as an 'outdoor' load as it penetrates deeply and does not expand. This load utilizes flash suppressed powder, so the shooter will not be blinded by his own gunfire should he need to fire in low light situations.
As always, Buffalo Bore uses stock over-the-counter firearms to determine our published velocities, so the shooter will know what to expect in the real world. The industry wide practice of using extra-long laboratory test barrels, that generate unrealistic and exaggerated velocities, is dishonest to the customer. The below velocities were fired from my personal stock, out-of the-box revolvers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.