American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 1" Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Ruger 1" Ring Mount 5BHM Matte High... $31.99 Available
- Ruger 1" Ring Mount 4BHM Matte Medium... $31.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Southern Bloomer Cleaning Rags 12" x 12" Square Knit Cotton... $6.99 Available
- BSA Contender Target Rifle Scope 6-24x 40mm Side Focus Mil-Dot... $139.99 Available
- American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount... $159.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.