American Defense Recon-SL Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 1" Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- CMMG AR-15 Customizable Lower Receiver Parts Kit... $40.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- CMC Triggers Tactical Drop-In Trigger Group Flat AR-15 Small... $174.99 Available
- Nikon M-223 Rifle Scope 4-16x 42mm... $399.95 Select Options
- Leupold Mark AR MOD 1 Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm 1/10 Mil... $299.99 - $449.99 Select Options
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.