Spyderco Battlestation Folding Tactical Knife 2.97" Tanto VG10 Stainless Steel Blade G10 Handle Black
- Textured G10 handle scales
- VG10 Stainless steel blade
- Reversible wire pocket clip
The Battlestation is an extremely stout folding knife built on a framework of solid stainless steel handle liners. They are capped by textured G-10 scales that feature meticulously machined relief cuts for easy access to the blade’s Trademark Round Hole when opening the knife. The blade of the Battlestation is a unique hybrid profile that features a slightly curved, Americanized tanto-style point and a strong saber-ground PlainEdge cutting edge. Ground from VG-10 stainless steel, it also features twin fullers (grooves) in the blade flats and a beveled swedge at the tip to ensure a strong but capable point. An index-finger choil at the heel of the blade allows the user to choke up for extra control and features carefully machined jimping for extra grip security. For swift, one-handed opening, the blade includes a 13mm Round Hole that also unmistakably identifies the Battlestation as a Spyderco design. A reversible wire clip attached to the butt end of the handle supports left or right-side tip-up carry and complements all the other features of the knife to make its carry and operation completely ambidextrous.
Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
Blade Steel: VG10 stainless steel
Handle Material: G10
Blade Shape: Tanto
Pocket Clip: Yes
Carry Options: Reversible
Locking Mechanism: Lockback
Blade Finish: Stainless
Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
Opening Method: Thumb hole
Blade Length: 2.97"
Blade Thickness: 0.138"
Closed Length: 4.23"
Overall Length: 7.20"
Weight: 3.5 oz
Made in Japan
Shipping Weight: 0.345 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- Benchmade 581 Barrage Folding Tactical Knife wth Axis Assist... $138.43 - $208.25 View More Options
- Zero Tolerance ZT0301 Folding Tactical Knife 3.75" Drop Point... $176.38 - $272.00 View More Options
- Wilson Tactical RRX Rapid Response XL Folding Knife 3.62" Drop... $289.95 View More Options
- Zero Tolerance ZT0350 Folding Tactical Knife 3.25" Drop Point... $90.79 - $184.00 View More Options
- Emerson CQC-8 Folding Tactical Knife 3.9" Drop Point 154 CM... $156.41 - $237.56 View More Options
- Benchmade 755BK MPR Folding Tactical Knife 2.9" Spear Point... $212.50 - $225.25 View More Options
- Spyderco Southard Folding Tactical Knife 3.43" Drop Point CTS... $289.99 Available
- Emerson Super CQC-8 Folding Tactical Knife 4.3" Drop Point... $206.03 - $282.56 View More Options