Gamo Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Combo Package of 1000 (4 Tins of 250, 7.5 Grain Pellets; Match, Master Point, Hunter, Magnum)
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton Front Mesh Back... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $4.47 - $6.99 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit .177, .22, .25 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Crosman Airgun 177 Caliber Pellet Loader Metal with Red... $6.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $3.99 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Pellet Trap... $29.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper Fusion Pro Air Rifle 177 Caliber Synthetic Stock... $274.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets .177 Caliber Cotton Pack of... $3.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $13.99 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 Select Options
- Crosman Premier Ultra Magnum Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 10.5... $8.99 Available
- Gamo Cone Airgun Pellet Trap... $17.49 Available
- Gamo Raptor PBA Supersonic Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 5.1... $8.99 Available
- Gamo Bone Collector Cone-Backyard Pellet Trap with Targets... $14.49 Available
- Gamo Plinking Swinging Target Stand Steel Black... $9.99 Available
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press Conversion Kit to 12 Gauge... $20.99 Available
- Kimber Guardian Angel Pepper Blaster II Pepper Spray Gel 10%... $39.99 Available
Technical Information: Gamo Airgun Pellet Combo Package
Styles: Airgun pellets are available in several styles, all based on the modern "Diablo" design. "Diablo" pellets are larger on both ends, and have a thin area in the middle which seperates the head from the skirt, or base.
Wadcutter: Wadcutter pellets are best suited for plinking and target shooting. Their flat heads make scoring on paper targets easy, and the wadcutter design is widely known for its stability and accuracy.
Pointed: Pointed pellets are best suited for hunting small game and pest control. Their pointed heads provide maximum penetration.
Dome: The rounded head of domed pellets decreases wind resistance and allows for maximum down range energy and accuracy. Domed pellets are good for long range (50 meters) target shooting and hunting, and work best in magnum powered air rifles.
Hollow Point: The hollow point is designed for maximum expnsion at short ranges and low velocities. It combines the stability of the wadcutter design with the increased down range energy of the dome design.
Cylindrical: The cyndrical pellet is slightly pointed at the tip, tapers in towards the middle, and flares at the base. It is good for hunting and pest control. The cylindrical design makes it one of the most hard hitting pellets available
Warning! Lead airgun ammunition contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects (or other reproductive harm). Do not inhale dust or put pellets in mouth. Wash hands after handling.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.