Gamo Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Combo Package of 1000 (4 Tins of 250, 7.5 Grain Pellets; Match, Master Point, Hunter, Magnum)
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $6.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton Front Mesh Back... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Crosman Airgun 177 Caliber Pellet Loader Metal with Red... $6.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $3.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit .177, .22, .25 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Pellet Trap... $29.99 Available
- Gamo Lethal Pellets 177 Caliber 5.56 Grain Tin of 100... $14.99 Available
- Gamo Rocket Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 9.6 Grain Round Nose... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo PBA Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.1 Grain Round Nose... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets .177 Caliber Cotton Pack of... $3.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper Fusion Pro Air Rifle 177 Caliber Synthetic Stock... $274.99 Available
- Gamo CO2 Cartridge 12 Gram Package of 25... $15.99 Available
- Crosman Hunting Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.4 Grain Pointed... $6.99 Available
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $99.99 Available
- Gamo Raptor PBA Supersonic Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 5.1... $8.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #14 (30-378 Weatherby Magnum, 45-70... $7.99 Available
- Crosman Phantom Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black Synthetic Stock... $94.99 Available
- Ruger Blackhawk Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black Polymer Stock... $109.99 Available
Technical Information: Gamo Airgun Pellet Combo Package
Styles: Airgun pellets are available in several styles, all based on the modern "Diablo" design. "Diablo" pellets are larger on both ends, and have a thin area in the middle which seperates the head from the skirt, or base.
Wadcutter: Wadcutter pellets are best suited for plinking and target shooting. Their flat heads make scoring on paper targets easy, and the wadcutter design is widely known for its stability and accuracy.
Pointed: Pointed pellets are best suited for hunting small game and pest control. Their pointed heads provide maximum penetration.
Dome: The rounded head of domed pellets decreases wind resistance and allows for maximum down range energy and accuracy. Domed pellets are good for long range (50 meters) target shooting and hunting, and work best in magnum powered air rifles.
Hollow Point: The hollow point is designed for maximum expnsion at short ranges and low velocities. It combines the stability of the wadcutter design with the increased down range energy of the dome design.
Cylindrical: The cyndrical pellet is slightly pointed at the tip, tapers in towards the middle, and flares at the base. It is good for hunting and pest control. The cylindrical design makes it one of the most hard hitting pellets available
Warning! Lead airgun ammunition contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects (or other reproductive harm). Do not inhale dust or put pellets in mouth. Wash hands after handling.