Benchmade 375 Adamas Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4.2" Drop Point D2 Tool Steel Blade Skeletonized Handle with Molded Sheath
- MidwayUSA Shotgun Sling with 15-Round Shellholder Nylon Black... $9.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel... $3.69 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Gerber Shard Multi-Tool Black... $7.29 Available
- Surefire G2ZX Combat Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... $67.90 Available
- Glock Entrenching Tool with Shovel, Saw, Screwdriver, Pouch... $51.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith & Wesson M&P Lite Force Tactical Backpack Nylon... $44.99 Select Options
- Maxpedition Rollypoly Extreme Collapsible Backpack Nylon... $78.29 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.09 - $49.99 Select Options
- Emerson CQC-15 Folding Tactical Knife 3.9" Tanto Point 154CM... $224.96 - $234.86 Select Options
The Adamas is a big, heavy-duty knife that can handle the toughest tasks. The Adamas features a skeletonized D2 Steel handle for the ultimate strength, and has jimping on the tang and choil for a secure grip. The Adamas has a D2 Tool steel blade, a time proven steel that is durable and is an excellent cutting steel, and has a serrated spine for notching and sawing. Pick up your Adamas today to honor our war heroes.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: Plain Edge with Serrated Spine
- Carry Options: Polymer Sheath
- Rockwell Hardness: 60-62
- Blade length: 4.2"
- Blade Width: 0.17"
- Overall Length: 9.03"
- Weight: 5.60 oz