Benchmade 375 Adamas Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4.2" Drop Point D2 Tool Steel Blade Skeletonized Handle with Molded Sheath
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Benchmade Tactical Pro Sharpener... $21.25 Available
- Benchmade Mini Tactical Pro Knife Sharpener... $17.00 Available
- Benchmade Combo Edge Sharpener... $25.50 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Available
- Benchmade 176-COMBO SOCP Dagger and SOCP Trainer Fixed Blade... $119.00 Select Options
- Benchmade 7BLKW 7 Hook Safety Cutter 440C Stainless Steel... $25.50 Available
- Benchmade 175CBK Push Dagger Fixed Blade Knife 2.5" Spear... $76.50 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.09 - $49.99 Select Options
The Adamas is a big, heavy-duty knife that can handle the toughest tasks. The Adamas features a skeletonized D2 Steel handle for the ultimate strength, and has jimping on the tang and choil for a secure grip. The Adamas has a D2 Tool steel blade, a time proven steel that is durable and is an excellent cutting steel, and has a serrated spine for notching and sawing. Pick up your Adamas today to honor our war heroes.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: Plain Edge with Serrated Spine
- Carry Options: Polymer Sheath
- Rockwell Hardness: 60-62
- Blade length: 4.2"
- Blade Width: 0.17"
- Overall Length: 9.03"
- Weight: 5.60 oz