Benchmade 375 Adamas Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4.2" Drop Point D2 Tool Steel Blade Skeletonized Handle with Molded Sheath
The Adamas is a big, heavy-duty knife that can handle the toughest tasks. The Adamas features a skeletonized D2 Steel handle for the ultimate strength, and has jimping on the tang and choil for a secure grip. The Adamas has a D2 Tool steel blade, a time proven steel that is durable and is an excellent cutting steel, and has a serrated spine for notching and sawing. Pick up your Adamas today to honor our war heroes.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: Plain Edge with Serrated Spine
- Carry Options: Polymer Sheath
- Rockwell Hardness: 60-62
- Blade length: 4.2"
- Blade Width: 0.17"
- Overall Length: 9.03"
- Weight: 5.60 oz
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
- Benchmade 707 Sequel Folding Tactical Knife 2.95" Modified... View More Options
- KA-BAR Snody Big Boss Fixed Blade Knife 4-9/16"" Drop Point...
- Buck Hood Thug Fixed Blade Knife 7" 5160 Drop Point Black...
- Benchmade 904 Mini-Axis Stryker Folding Knife 2.94" Tanto... View More Options
- Benchmade 909 Axis Stryker Folding Knife 3.57" Tanto 154CM... View More Options