R W Hart Barrel Muzzle Crown Lapping Tool Insert #C 30 to 8mm Caliber Brass
- PTG 11-Degree Muzzle Crown Facing Tool with 30 Caliber and Up... $90.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Lapping Compound 1 oz... $12.49 - $13.99 Select Options
- PTG Muzzle Crown Radius Cutter .715" Diameter... $31.49 Available
- PTG Muzzle Crown Radius Cutter .615" Diameter... $31.49 Available
- Noveske Push Button Quick Detach Sling Mount for NSR... $17.77 Available
- Redding Flash Hole Deburring Tool with 30 Caliber Pilot... $26.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit M1 Garand, M1A Rear Sight... $4.49 Available
- Power Custom Fully CNC Machined Modified Bolt Assembly Ruger... $124.99 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 6.5 Creedmoor... $30.49 Available
- Nicholson 10" #49 Second Cut Patternmaker's Cabinet Rasp... $42.99 Available
- Hanson T-Handle Tap Wrench #0 to 1/4"... $4.49 Available
- PTG Muzzle Crown Facing Tool and Radius Cutter Interchangeable... $57.99 Available
Material: Brass Lap
Features: Brakes edges of crowned muzzle
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.074 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.