R W Hart Barrel Muzzle Crown Lapping Tool Insert #C 30 to 8mm Caliber Brass
- Wheeler Engineering Lapping Compound 1 oz... $12.49 - $13.99 Select Options
- Aguila Minishell Ammunition 12 Gauge 1-3/4" 5/8 oz #7-1/2 Shot... $12.29 - $289.99 Select Options
- PTG 11-Degree Muzzle Crown Facing Tool with 30 Caliber and Up... $90.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 45-70 Government 325 Grain... $26.44 Available
- PTG Interchangeable Pilot Muzzle 90-Degree Crowning Cutter 1"... $25.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle / Pistol Bore Brush 243 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.59 Available
- Dewey Rifle / Pistol Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.59 Available
- Dewey Rifle / Pistol Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.59 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P229 New E2 Grip Style 9mm Luger... $40.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Interchangeable Pilot Muzzle and Cylinder Chamfering and... $25.99 Available
- Tap Magic Cutting Fluid with EP-Extra 4 oz... $4.99 Available
Material: Brass Lap
Features: Brakes edges of crowned muzzle
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.074 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.