Remington Shotshell Wads 16 Gauge SP16 1-1/8 oz Bag of 250
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press 16 Gauge 2-3/4"... $48.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $14.99 Available
- Hornady Unique Case Lube 4 oz Tub... $4.99 Available
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube Application Media 1 oz... $8.59 Available
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube 1 oz Powder... $6.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Berger Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 65 Grain... $26.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Pawl... $4.99 Available
- Military Surplus Magazine Uzi 9mm Luger 32-Round Steel Black... $15.18 Closeout Special
- Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 16 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Bag of 100... $15.49 Available
- BPI Rio Shotshell Hulls 16 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed High Brass Bag... $13.99 Available
- Boyds' Ross Featherweight Thumbhole Rifle Stock Mauser Large... $118.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge CB1078-20 (Replaces WAA20)... $10.99 Available
Length: 1 3/4" (for use in 2 3/4 " shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.