Remington Shotshell Wads 16 Gauge SP16 1-1/8 oz Bag of 250
- Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing... $79.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1001 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $3.09 Select Options
- Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 12 Gauge 12S0 1 oz for Gold... $5.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $21.49 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter Glock 19, 23 Magazine to fit Glock 26,... $12.99 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $8.55 Available
- Bondhus Fold-Up Hex Key Wrench Set 5/64" to 1/4"... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Hammer Spring CZ75, TZ75, Magnum Research Baby Eagle,... $3.99 Select Options
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 16 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Basic Set with 6 Inserts... $29.99 Available
- Pachmayr Signature Grips with Backstrap Browning Hi-Power... $29.99 Available
Length: 1 3/4" (for use in 2 3/4 " shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
Shipping Weight: 1.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.