Hornady Primer Turning Tray
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Powder Measure Handgun Metering Assembly... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Pawl... $5.09 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $41.99 Select Options
- Lyman Split-Lock Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $4.19 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $5.95 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Large Primer Pickup... $8.25 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $4.19 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $23.23 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #16 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $4.89 Available
Function: Orientate all primers in one direction
Notes: Bottom tray is 4" in diameter
Shipping Weight: 0.110 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.