Smith & Wesson Tactical Pen Aluminum Blue
- PMC Bronze Ammunition 308 Winchester 147 Grain Full Metal... $15.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice Aqua Clean Firearm Action Cleaner-Degreaser... $7.59 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine M14, M1A 308 Winchester Steel... $32.99 - $45.99 Select Options
- MagPul Magazine Pull AR-10, DPMS LR-308 Polymer Package of 3... $9.45 Select Options
- Troy Industries Battle Rail Cover Set Polymer Package of 14... $45.99 Select Options
- Birchwood Casey Presto Gun Blue Pen... $6.99 Available
- ERGO Pictool Rail Cover Removal Tool Polymer... $4.00 Available
- Springfield Armory M1A Combo Tool (Fits in the Trap Door of... $5.19 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99 Available
- Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $279.95 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $9.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $9.99 Select Options
Weight: 1.4 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.