Novak Carry Rear Sight 1911 Standard Rear Cut Steel Black with White Dots
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Hammer Strut 1911 ... $3.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Grip Screw Bushings 1911 Package of 4... $6.99 - $7.27 Select Options
- Ed Brown Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 ... $7.99 - $43.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Glue-On Magazine Base Pad 1911 Solid Base... $5.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $21.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 - $27.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Disconnector 1911... $7.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Value Line Sear 1911... $15.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Videki Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $26.00 Available
- El Paso Saddlery Combat Express Belt Slide Holster Right Hand... $27.49 Available
- Williams Fire Sight Set Smith & Wesson M&P Aluminum Black... $44.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Value Line Speed Hammer 1911 Blue... $28.99 Available
Extreme Duty sights, comments from Novak:
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.