Noveske Match Barrel AR-15 Pistol 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) Medium Contour 1 in 7" Twist 12.2" Stainless Steel Pistol Gas Port with Low Profile Gas Block
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 AAC Blackout... $12.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $33.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 300 AAC Blackout... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15... $12.99 Select Options
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Brakeout Flash Hider Muzzle Brake... $99.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 51-Tooth... $142.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Noveske Gas Tube Pistol Length AR-15... $11.88 Available
- PRI Gas Block Roll Pin Starter Punch AR-15, AR-10 Steel... $11.79 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider Non-Suppressor... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PRI Gas Block Fixture with Roll Pin Starter Punch AR-15, AR-10... $27.49 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Single Chamber Muzzle Brake... $53.99 Available
The barrel's pistol length gas system provides optimal reliability with subsonic ammunition while suppressed, and supersonic ammunition while unsuppressed. While supersonic ammunition may also function with a sound suppressor installed, subsonic ammunition fired without a sound suppressor may cause cycling problems.
- Length: 12.2"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Pistol
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube
- Weight: 23.5 oz
- Noveske Match Stainless Barrels use a proprietary 1" long gas block that comes installed from the factory. Standard AR-15 front sight bases (1.9" long) are NOT compatible.
- This barrel is optimized for shooting both subsonic rounds with a suppressor and supersonic rounds without a suppressor. The barrel is also reliable when shooting supersonic rounds with a suppressor attached. It may not cycle subsonic rounds reliably without a suppressor installed at the muzzle.
Additional Info: Noveske Barrel Break-In Procedure
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.