Crimson Trace Lasergrips provide a pinpoint accurate laser each time you naturally grip the firearm, no fumbling for switches or buttons. Installation can be done in a matter of minutes and only requires the removal of the trigger group pin and your laser grip will snap right over the back strap of your Glock. Rear activation switch activates instantaneously due to pressure applied by the palm of your strong hand to the rearward side of the laser grip. Lasergrips produce a 1/2" dot at 50 feet and are a class IIIa Diode Laser (Non-hazardous to eyes under momentary exposure). The included batteries have a five year shelf life and have a four hour in use life.
Crimson Trace also extends one free set of batteries a year for life when you register you Crimson Trace product on the manufacturers website.
- Battery Type: CR2032 3V Lithium (2)
- Battery Life: 4 Hours
- Master On/Off: No
- Material: Polymer
- Warranty: 3-year complete
- Full Size (LG-617, LG-617G): Gen-3 17, 17L, 22, 31, 34, 35, 37
- Compact (LG-619, LG-619G): Gen-3 19, 23, 25, 32, 38
- Subcompact (LG-626): Gen-3 26, 27, 28, 33, 39
- Subcompact 29, 30 (LG-629): Gen-3 29, 30
- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- Qualifies for free batteries for life from Crimson Trace
Crimson Trace Lasergrips are factory-sighted to approximate point-of-impact at 50-feet.