Possum Hollow Muzzle Bore Guide #36 M1 Garand
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester... $22.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- Hornady Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain A-Max Boat... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Possum Hollow Service Rifle Cleaning Port M1A, M1 Garand... $9.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dewey Thread Adapter Large Converts 12 x 28 Male to 8 x 32... $2.49 Available
- Dewey Thread Adapter Small Converts 8 x 36 Thread to 8 x 32... $2.49 Available
- ProMag Magazine Springfield M14, M1A 308 Winchester Steel ... $17.99 - $18.29 Select Options
- Possum Hollow Muzzle Bore Guide #32 Ruger Mini-14... $4.02 Available
- Springfield Armory Castle Nut Pliers M1A... $19.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Bolt Roller Greaser M1A with T-Handle... $8.79 Available
- RCBS X-Die 2-Die Set 308 Winchester... $50.99 Available
- Smith Enterprise Good Iron Muzzle Brake M14, M1a Matte... $139.99 Available
- Possum Hollow Cleaning Rod Stop 27 to 45 Caliber... $3.19 Available
See our Application Chart link below for more specific information.
Technical Information: Possum Hollow Bore Guide
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.